Break Up With Your Girlfriend Im Bored | Chords | Ariana Grande


Intro

[Dm]    [Gm]    [Am]    [Dm]    [Gm]    [Am]    
[Dm]    [Gm]    [Am]    

Verse 1
[Dm]   You got me some type of way [Gm](hmm), ain't used to feelin' this [Am]way (mmm-mmm)
[Dm]   I do not know what to say (yeah, [Gm]yeah), but I know I shouldn't [Am]think about it
[Dm]   Took one fuckin' look at your face [Gm](hmm), now I wanna know how you [Am]taste (mmm-mmm)
[Dm]   Usually don't give it away (yeah, [Gm]yeah), but you know I'm out here [Am]thinkin' 'bout it 
 
Pre-Chorus 1

[F]  Then I [Em]realized she's [A]right there
[F]  And I'm at home like, [Em]"damn, this [A]ain't fair" 
 
Chorus 1

[Dm]   Break up with your girlfriend [Gm](girlfriend), yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm [Am][Dm]bored 
You could hit it in the mornin' [Gm](mornin'), yeah, yeah, like it's [Am][Dm]yours 
I know it ain't right but [Gm]I don't care [N.D.](ca-a-a-a-a-are)
[Dm]   Break up with your girlfriend [Gm](girlfriend), yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm [Am][Dm]bored  
 
Verse 2

   This shit always happened to me [Gm](yeah), why can't we just play for [Am]keeps? (mmm-mmm)
[Dm]   Practically on my knees (yeah, [Gm]yeah), but I know I shouldn't [Am]think about it
[Dm]   You know what you're doin' to [Gm]me, you're singin' my songs in the [Am]streets, yeah, yeah
[Dm]   Actin' all innocent, [Gm]please, when I know you're out here [Am]thinkin' 'bout it 
 
Pre-Chorus 2

[F]  Then you [Em]realized she's [A]right there (yeah)
[F]  And you're at home like, [Em]"damn, she [A]can't compare" 
 
Chorus 2

[Dm]   Break up with your girlfriend [Gm](girlfriend), yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm [Am][Dm]bored 
You could hit it in the mornin' (in the [Gm]mornin'), yeah, yeah, like it's [Am][Dm]yours 
I know it ain't right but [Gm]I don't care (ca-a-a-a-a-are)
[Dm]   Break up with your girlfriend (with your [Gm]girlfriend), yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm [Am][Dm]bored  
 
Post-Chorus

[Dm]   With your girlfriend, girlfriend, [Gm]girlfriend, girlfriend, with your [Am]girlfriend
[Dm]   With your girlfriend, girlfriend, [Gm]girlfriend, girlfriend 
 
Bridge

[Am]You can say [Dm]I'm, hatin' if you want to but I [Gm]only hate on her 'cause I want you 
[Am]Say [Dm]I'm, trippin' if you feel that but [Gm]you without me ain't right (ain't right)
[Am]You can call [Dm]me, crazy 'cause I want you and I [Gm]never even ever fuckin' met you
[Am]Say [Dm]I'm, trippin' and it ain't right but [Gm]you without me ain't nice (ain't nice, yeah) 
 
Chorus 3

[Dm]   Break up with your girlfriend (with your [Gm]girlfriend), yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm [Am][Dm]bored 
You could hit it in the mornin' (hit in the [Gm]mornin', yeah, yeah, yeah), yeah, yeah, like it's [Am][Dm]yours 
I know it ain't right but [Gm]I don't care (ca-a-a-a-a-are)
[Dm]   Break up with your girlfriend (with your [Gm]girlfriend), yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm [Am][Dm]bored  
 
Post-Chorus

[Dm]   With your girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, [Gm]baby yeah-ah, with your [Am]girlfriend
[Dm]   With your girlfriend, girlfriend, [Gm]girlfriend, girlfriend, with your [Am]girlfriend
Previous Post Next Post
Play Pause